Ritesh Khare, a versatile Lawyer who believes in strongly advocating rights of his clients. With an impressive presence in the courtroom and convincing manner, he has been able to get favorable results.
He is an alumni of M.S. Ramaiah a College of Law, Bangalore (2003-2008) where he completed his Law graduation. Since 2009, he has dedicated his life for obtaining justice for his clients.
- National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, New Delhi (NCDRC)
- State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, New Delhi
- National Company Law Tribunal, New Delhi
- Various District Courts of Delhi
- Consumer Protection
- Family Law (Marriage, Divorces etc)
- Property Law (Land and Building disputes)
- Company Law (Insolvency and Bankruptcy)
- Negotiable Instruments (Section 138 - Cheque bounce cases)
Ritesh Khare, Advocate
can be contacted during
office hours at the following address:
B-165, Jangpura B, Near Hotel Rajdoot,
Mathura Road, New Delhi - 110014